All Inclusive Features
- All rods and reels are supplied. Deep Sea Alvey's are the standard and on request we have a range of spinning reels, or you are welcome to bring your own. The freshest bait is supplied and the vessel has a live bait tank for the hardcore angler. Sunscreen and Bottled Water is provided onboard.
- You will need to bring your own morning tea & lunch for the day.
- We no longer supply food If you are running short on time, the Bakery at the Shell Service Station in Rainbow Beach is open 7 days from 4am and offers a huge range of breakfast & lunch choices. They can be contacted on 0754 863 080.
- Hat and sunglasses.
- Suitable footwear (sandshoes are a good choice) and warm clothing in the cooler months.
- Personal medication or diet requirements.
- We recommend sea sickness tablets to first timers, but be sure to consult your doctor or pharmacist first.
- Have an esky in your vehicle for transporting your catch home.
- And don’t forget your camera!